Admission for non-european

Admission for non-european

non-European prospective students

Enrollment file must be returned at the latest on 1st February 2019

Applicants must have a certificate attesting to a level of proficiency in the French language at a minimum the B2 level.

The fee reform for international students does not apply to architectural studies. Registration fees for the 2019 school year will be approximately the same as in 2018. 

The application for prior admission (DAP - Demande d'Admission Préalable / Prior Admission Application), concerns all foreign students, holders or students in the process of preparing foreign diplomas, who are not nationals of a Member State of the European Union or a Member State of the European Economic Area, whatever their place of residence is. It is required for a pre-registration to a degree in architecture conferring the bachelor degree and to the state diploma of architect conferring the Master degree.

If you live in Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam, you must necessarily connect to the website of campusfrance with procedure "studies in France »/« études en France », corresponding to your country.

To complete your enrollment in a French university or school, you will have to register here and follow the procedures over there.

For the countries listed above, the DAP file can be filled out online. If your country is not listed, you will have to downloaded here. Once filled out you will either have to bring the file to the ENarchitecture in Nancy or to the French embassy in your country.

The DAP form is also available in the cultural services of the French embassies for candidates residing abroad and in the national schools of architecture for candidates living in France.

The completed DAP must be returned within the deadlines set in the cultural services of the embassies if you live abroad or in the national schools of architecture if you live in France.



Are not concerned by DAP

Foreign candidates holding or future holders of a French baccalaureate or equivalent prepared or obtained in a French high school abroad or in one of the countries of the European Union must log on to the following website: for admission in the first year of the first cycle. 



Some foreign applicants must apply for registration following the same procedure as the European applicants. This case concerns:

  • Holders of a French diploma of higher studies;
  • Beneficiaries of an inter-school or inter-governmental agreement;
  • Foreign fellow student from the French Government, international organizations or foreign governments whose scholarships are managed by an approved French organization;
  • Stateless persons, political refugees, beneficiaries of subsidiary protection;
  • Children of diplomats stationed in France and residing there themselves;
  • Students wishing to leave in exchange for student mobility.


2019 applications

Documentation à télécharger